1. The Wockhardt website is not designed to collect and/or receive any personally identifiable information. Wockhardt is not able to identify you personally unless you provide any personally identifiable information including but not limited to email address, telephone number, name and alike.
2. A visitor of Wockhardt website may provide personally identifiable information including but not limited to, the visitor’s name, address, phone number, email address or any other type of information that may identify a visitor. Wockhardt does not want you to provide personal or confidential health information. Wockhardt accepts any such personally identifiable information only when it is voluntarily provided.
3. Wockhardt may use any information provided information in order to plan its resource requirements and/or to assess the website usage and enhancement of the information herein.
4. The information you submit on this website may be transferred to other Wockhardt affiliates or subsidiaries throughout the world. Wockhardt may provide any submitted information to the required entities in the event of a court order or a government stipulation.
5. Any information received from user of this website including but not limited to, comments, questions, feedback, data, suggestions, ideas and alike is and will be deemed non-confidential. Wockhardt shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to use, reproduce, disclose and/or redistribute to others without limitation or use such information, including but not limited to ideas, concepts, know-how for the purpose of, including but not limited to, manufacturing, developing, marketing and/or advertising any products incorporating such information, either partly or wholly.